Gift in Kind

You can donate gift in kind goods or pro bono services that we would otherwise need to buy on commercial terms. Please see below to see how you can help Barretstown.



Pro bono and gift in kind goods and services enable us to direct an even greater percentage of the donations we receive, to our camp and outreach programmes. Examples of generous contributions include electronics, vehicles, bed clothes, food items, cleaning and sanitary products, art supplies and furniture. Companies and individuals also donate time and services including photography, airfares, graphic design work and printing services.

Barretstown needs to raise €8 million a year to run our programmes, over 98% of which comes from voluntary contributions from generous individuals and companies. We receive a small grant from the HSE which accounts for the remaining 2%. Please see below examples of how other companies have helped Barretstown so generously.

Talk to Us

We would be delighted to tell you more about how we can work together and discuss the many unique ways of supporting us. ...